We decided to use for costumes;
- A white top with red paint on it, to pretend it is blood
- A mask so that the murderous identity is not revealed, to build anxiety in the audience as the identity of the killer has not yet been revealed.
For props we used;
- A knife that we also put blood on, gives the impression of a killing
- A single chair for which the victims would be placed.
- A tank of water, which was meant to give the impression that it was gasoline.
- We used a rope, which the actress playing the victim would be tied to the chair with.