With the editing, came stress from certain problems:
- One of the problems we had with this was the fact that we had a lot of blank spaces in between our clips, and if we didnt get rid of them it would ruin the clip.
- Another problem was the text size, as our first attempt was way to small and had to be adjusted to a bigger size so it would be suitable for the audience to view.
- As well as that i also had a problem with the saved final edit that we did on final cut as we had repeated the same names for the cast twice at a different time on the clip. so i had to go back and replace that repeated name with a new one. After that i was able to replace the clip that was in soundtrack with the new clip, so i could put the same sounding onto it.