As a group we are happy with the feed back we got, the feed back was mostly positive, for example; Someone noted that they liked the soundtrack and that we had a good use of lighting. Seen as all the feedback given was mostly positive it is clear that we got our target audience. We achieved our initial plan in making our thriller suspenseful. However there were some criticism's such as our thriller was too dark in certain places, but that was the whole point in order to create mystery to our title sequence. If we were to improve it we would add a bit more lighting in order to get more positive feedback.