Thursday 17 March 2011

Thriller examples (youtube)

These our other thriller openings I found on You Tube that other students made, looking at these it made me think of the qualities our film 'The Basement' needed to be the best it could be. I was able to take some ideas for the kind of sound we wanted in our film. 
I liked this thriller opening for the way it created a story through sound and built-up to the end.

I liked this because of the camera angles used and the dark lighting used - it created a scary atmosphere for the audience.

This one really interested me as it reminded me of the film 'Se7en' for the sound used and the use of editing to make the screen looks as though its jumping. 



I enjoyed the way the story slowly unravels and tricked you into thinking differently (expecting the unexpected). 

No comments:

Post a Comment