Monday, 7 February 2011

My edit of poster using fonts and effects

Everything i did was just created for experimentation and also for my own blog, everything was done on Photoshop where i used different filters and effects to create my final piece. 

  (Font that i used fot tittle called Balls on the rampage)

 (Second font used for subtitle called CatholicSchoolGirls BB)

 ( Image used ) 

 ( Picture coloured and edited, by adjusting the contrast and colours )

 ( Final Edit, without credits - Here i just extended the image to give room for the title and edited the image some more by adding a filter )

No comments:

Post a Comment